Our booking terms for Berlin Shooting Tours explained in few bullet points
- Make an enquiry (via webform or email) indicating the information known at the time of the enquiry.
- We present the options and discuss all the details, usually via email, alternatively on the phone.
- Based on our discussion, we give you a quote and an itinerary for consideration, once you accept the quote and itinerary, the booking is made.
- We require a deposit of 50 EUR per group within 5 days after the booking is made.
- You can pay us the deposit with your card or by wire transfer to our bank account. We use a company called PayPal to process the card payments securely online.
- The remaining amount is due 28 days before the event date by card or wire transfer.
- In case of booking made less than one month in advance, the total costs are due at time of booking.
Cancellations and changes by you
- Cancellations of the entire booking made up to 29 days before the shooting event are free of charge. Any deposit paid will be refunded to you.
- Cancellations of the entire shooting event or reductions made within 28 days before your arrival – cancellation fee of 100% of total costs will be charged.
- Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes, we rarely have to make changes to confirmed bookings. This may happen when a service cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond our control, such as weapon requiring repairs or periodical certification, and a suitable alternative cannot be offered.
- Customer will have the choice between a full refund or a different service of his choice in similar value.
- You understand that when you book through us, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and other members of the party during the shooting event.
- In case the shooting instructor judges you to seriously or repeatedly not comply with the shooting range safety rules, you will be prevented from using the booked services without refund.
- There is a minimum age of 18 years to participate in our shooting events.
- You are required to have your passport or government-issued photo ID with you during the shooting event and depending on the shooting event booked you may be requested to provide basic personal data for the purpose of registration required by applicable local laws.
- You are required to be sober and free of an influence of medicaments or other substances that could negatively influence your concentration or behaviour.